Tuesday 24 November 2015

Ending 2015 strong !

Hi all,

I'm back to set new goals for the end of 2015.

Last weeks have not been great. I ran pretty bad but managed to play correctly (still not my A-game).

Here is the graph in bb's since i started this blog:


And the stakes breakdown:


So results are pretty bad and forced me to move down. I've decided to mix 25NL and 16NL (both Zoom) for the time being.

More than ever, now is the time to stay focused and stick to the plan. I'm still convinced that with right amount of commitment, improvement and volume, I can reach my goals and step outside of this shitty situation.

There are 35 days left in 2015, and I really want to get the best of it, planning to start 2016 on the right foot.


So let's set goals for those 35 days:

1- Stop using this snoozing button and wake up early everyday (that means going to sleep early aswell).

2- Keep the right mindset and improve a little bit everyday (push myself to do what i need to do, whether i feel like it or not). This means using my time to work on my mental game, tactical game, read some books, learn thai, watching some educative videos instead of no-lifing social media or doing some TV-shows marathons.

3- Play 160k hands.

4- 3+ bb/100 (EV adjusted - At least i have more control on this than on the actual winrate).

5- Working out everyday and get results. I'm 66.3kg right now. Goal: reach 69kg for New Year. Of course, it won't be only muscle but I'm ok with that. Here are some pictures I took today (I hope I'll be able to see the difference when comparing it with the ones I'll take in 35 days) :







6- Don't touch FPPs. I play on Stars.be and as a PlatinumStar (lost Supernova when i migrated to another site in 2015), i have 150€ for 15000 FPP. At the actual rate, 150€ is about 160$. FPPs will be converted into starscoins in 2016 and 15000FPP will become 18000 coins which is 180$. So I'll just be waiting.

Best of luck to you, and to me.

Let's improve :)




No comments:

Post a Comment